Friday, August 21, 2009

A-List Stars Fail To Fill Theaters: Will Brad Pitt Do Better?


LoL - so true. I mean, I have everything I need at home and better than the cinema scene (including hygieniacally challenged teens and adults). Further, if you wait a few months it comes out on PPV or Blue Ray and the whole family can watch/pause/rewind at a fraction of the cost.

Lastly, these "A-List" stars are now getting old - and I don't say that to be mean spirited, that's just a fact. I mean, compare Julia Roberts of today with the one in "Pretty Woman" - we're a youth-centric society and most of the audience in theaters is comprised of teenagers, the "Twilight" or shoot-em-up crowd, so the box office is heavily reliant on their taste.

I'm afraid that Brad is not going to fare too well this go round - though I'd like to be proven wrong.
About Will Ferrell
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: